ARAMARK Exclusive provider of food and beverage for the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Las Vegas Convention Center is one of the most modern and functional facilities in the world - a 3.2 million square foot facility located within a short distance of more than 100,000 guest rooms.
Operated by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA), the center is well known among industry professionals for its versatility.
(N2 & N3 have area that is 22 feet, C3 concourse is 31 feet).
* Parking for over 5,200 cars * Ingress/Egress for physically challenged, also elevator service to second level meeting rooms and office areas.
* Cox Business/Advanced Convention Services is the exclusive full-service provider for all data, voice and video services at LVCC. The Las Vegas Convention Center offers a spectrum of high quality services complimenting its convention and meeting facilities.
With full service kitchen facilities, two restaurants with seating for 1,200, 15 concession stands, and two Starbucks cafes, every culinary need can be met with a taste of Las Vegas.
Fast Facts about the Las Vegas Convention Center * At $.25 per net square foot per show day, the cost of Las Vegas Convention Center exhibit space is highly competitive with other facilities.
* Las Vegas Convention Center encompasses 3.2 million square feet of total building space under roof.
* Satellite antenna pads available on the roof at a nominal fee.
* Supplemental registration assistance provided by highly skilled, uniformed professionals at competitive costs.
* Accessibility directly from parking lot to floor.